Service Technician - Weld County Garage
Company: Weld County Garage
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Do you want to be a part of a positive and hardworking culture?
Look no farther, come join Weld County Garage! OPPORTUNITY FOR A
SIGN ON BONUS! Company Information We are a full-service automotive
company that has been a cornerstone business serving the automotive
needs of our customers since 1908. We strive to exceed the customer
expectations in new and convenient ways that gains their trust for
generations. Weld County Garage is a part of the Yoder Family of
Companies--learn more about who we are, the services we provide and
our commitment to customer safety and satisfaction, by visiting
Weld County Garage ! Service Technician Position Summary The
Service Technician is responsible for performing fast, high
quality, and accurate diagnostics on all makes and models of
automobiles. This position is responsible for nurturing and
cultivating a positive culture and work environment that aligns
with the mission and values of the organization. Service Technician
Essential Duties and Major Responsibilities
- Diagnoses and repairs vehicles to specifications, ensuring they
are safe to drive.
- Test drives vehicles and tests components and systems, using
equipment such as infrared engine analyzers, compression gauges,
and computerized diagnostic devices.
- Examines vehicles to determine extent of damage or
- Confers with advisors and/or customers to obtain descriptions
of vehicle problems and to discuss work to be performed and future
- Performs routine and scheduled maintenance services, such as
oil changes, lubrications, and tune-ups.
- Reviews work orders and discusses work with supervisors.
- Tears down, repairs, and rebuilds faulty assemblies, such as
power systems, steering systems, and linkages.
- Disassembles units and inspects parts for wear, using
micrometers, calipers, and gauges.
- Repairs or replace parts such as pistons, rods, gears, valves,
- Rewires ignition systems, lights, and instrument panels.
- Repairs manual and automatic transmissions.
- Closely inspects parts like hoses, belts, plugs, fuel systems,
and other troublesome items.
- Adequately explains the technical diagnosis and required
repairs to non-mechanical individuals.
- Completes accurate notes/records on RO in DMS.
- Participates in ongoing technical education.
- Provides exceptional customer service while strictly adhering
to all company safety policies, rules, and training.
- Assist with other duties as assigned. Service Technician
- High school degree or equivalent required.
- Automotive trade or technical school preferred.
- ASE certification is desirable. Service Technician Experience
- 3+ years of automotive Technician experience. Service
Technician Specialized Skills
- Strong attention to detail.
- Valid Driver's License and clean driving record.
- Ability to drive and handle various makes, models, and sizes of
- Should own & supply a complete inventory of auto mechanical
- Team oriented, flexible, and focused on maintaining a high
level of customer service.
- Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire
equipment, alignment systems, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment,
- Desire to continue learning and ability to adapt to changes in
technology and equipment.
- Excellent adherence to safety standards.
- Must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and should do
so in a sound and safe manner. Service Technician Work Hours
- Regular work hours are 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM. Hours vary and are
dependent on business needs.
- The position is 40 hours/week, Monday - Friday, with evening
and weekends as needed to satisfy the requirements of the position.
Wage: $25 - $50 Flat rate hour depending on experience. PM21
Benefits - If hired to a full-time position , the company provides
vacation time, sick time, paid holidays, 401(k) employer paid life
insurance, health, dental, vision, pet insurance, and company
discounts. If hired for a part-time position the company provides
paid sick time and company discounts. No other benefits are
offered. Powered by JazzHR PI185617521
Keywords: Weld County Garage, Loveland , Service Technician - Weld County Garage, Engineering , Loveland, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!