Set-up Technician I
Company: Nordson Corporation
Posted on: September 15, 2023
Collaboration drives Nordson's success as a market leader in
Industrial Precision Solutions and Advanced Technology. Our
employees thrive in an environment where we help each other reach
our personal best and enable our company to continuously improve
and grow, and our customers to succeed. You will find Nordson
employees sharing our success by giving back in the communities
around the world where we live and work.
Nordson MEDICAL designs, engineers and manufactures complex devices
and components with applications in wound healing, surgical and
minimally invasive, fluid management, pulmonology and
interventional and structural heart. Our pioneering Advanced
Polymers team was the first to manufacture and supply medical
balloons to the medical device industry. - Nordson MEDICAL works
with doctors, start-ups and large medical companies around the
world at any point in the product lifecycle, from concept to launch
and beyond. -
Do you want to work with a group of individuals striving to enhance
the lives of patients? Do you want to be part of a growing and
successful manufacturer? We focus on our customers & employees,
value teamwork, provide career advancement, and cultivate an owner
mindset. Our fast-paced physical roles involve daily inspection of
plastic parts to ensure conformity to engineering and quality
What we offer:
- Shift premium available to off shifts, including weekend
- Base Pay: $23.00 hour
- Benefits include Medical, Rx, Vision, Dental, Health Savings
Account (HSA), Retirement, Annual Bonus, and Security benefits
including 401k and Life Insurance. -
- In addition to paid time off and paid holidays, each employee
receives 16 hours paid time each calendar year to perform volunteer
services for Nordson-sponsored events. Ample opportunities for
giving exist at Nordson including our Matching Gifts Program.
- All training will take place on 1st shift and then individuals
will be moved to their assigned shift.
How YOU will make an impact:
- Coordinates mold and shop order scheduling requirements with
Materials Manager daily.
- Monitor Mold 24i data to track mold availability status on all
- Create Fault Reports on molds that require repair and/or
- Clean mold bases and associated hardware.
- Other duties as assigned and as stated in the full job
You'll also need to be able to:
- Capable of working in a standing position in an 8-hour
- Work in a manufacturing environment where the employee is
regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts.
- Lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or
move up to 100 pounds with the assistance of other technicians
and/or company supplied equipment.
- Wear protective gloves and equipment to handle parts when
- Functional understanding of Microsoft Office suite.
Qualifications to be successful:
- GED or High School diploma required
- Approximately 1 year of setup or mold making experience and/or
- Approximately 3 years of experience working with industrial
machinery and automobiles is considered in combination with
- Proficient in using standard hand tools, torque wrenches,
standard measuring equipment such as micrometers, gauge pins,
Day to day environment:
- SAFE & clean environment
- Dress Code - Comfortable, closed-toe shoes are required. For
those working in the Clean Room, additional gowning is required and
will be provided, daily.
- You'll be working around large machines, forklifts and welders.
-Nordson Corporation provides equal employment opportunity to all
applicants and employees. No person is to be discriminated against
in any aspect of the employment relationship due to race, religion,
color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information, citizenship
status, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status or any other
status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. All
employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of our
pre-employment drug screening and background/criminal check,
consistent with applicable laws.Third party recruiters and agencies
should not contact employees of Nordson or its subsidiaries
directly. Any resumes sent to a hiring manager or submitted to
Nordson employees are considered unsolicited and property of
Nordson. Nordson will not pay a placement fee unless the agency or
recruiter has a signed contract with Nordson's Human Resources
department in advance of submitting a candidate for consideration.
Verbal and written approvals will not be considered a valid
contract for service.
Keywords: Nordson Corporation, Loveland , Set-up Technician I, Engineering , Loveland, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!