Company: Disability Solutions
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Join Our Community of Food People!Responsible for upkeep and
maintenance of warehouse-related equipment (i.e. pallet jacks,
highlifts, forklifts, batteries, etc). This keeps day and night
warehouse operations functional to ensure efficient shipping and
receiving of product.BECOME A US FOODS-- EMPLOYEE!Ready to build a
career with a company that's leading the foodservice industry?We
help YOU make it! Our Maintenance Mechanic staff can start between
$25-$28/hr depending on experience!Benefits: Full US Foods Benefits
- DAY 1!medical, dental, vision, 401K, life insurance, and much
more!Outstanding local team!US Foods is one of the largest food
distributors with a culture and history of promoting from within,
excellent training programs and a continuous improvement
focus.Schedule4 day work week!Mon -Tues; Thurs-Fri (some
flexibility if needed)6 am - 4:30 pmMain Ingredients of the Job
- Perform necessary repairs and maintenance to warehouse-related
equipment (i.e. pallet jacks, highlifts, forklifts, etc.) to insure
that adequate machinery is available for day and night warehouse
- Review any equipment reports submitted by warehouse associates,
record actions/repairs taken, and maintains a repair log per USF
- Perform PM's (Preventative Maintenance) on equipment, and
maintain PM log with proper documentation, per USF policy.
- Comply with all USF and government guidelines regarding safety
when working on equipment (i.e. Lock Out/Tag Out, placarding and
required documentation, safe work environment, etc.)
- Maintain and secure the battery-charging area, batteries and
other equipment contained therein.
- Responsible for company tools and maintenance equipment used in
performance of job duties, including inventory maintenance, safe
operation, proper storage, and security of tool area.What You Bring
To The Table
- High School education or equivalent preferred; additional
mechanic training or trade school degree preferred.
- A minimum of six months previous mechanic experience
- Experience repairing warehouse equipment (Electrical Pallet
Jacks, Forklifts, Reach Trucks etc.) preferred.
- Fire suppression and ammonia system knowledge preferred
- Knowledge of equipment repair and operation
- Able to repair and overhaul warehouse equipment; welding
- Able to read and write legibly; able to follow orders; basic
mathematical skills (add, subtract, multiply, divide)
- Able to work with little direct supervisionThe following
information is provided in accordance with the certain State and
Local Law. Compensation depends on experience, geographic
locations, and other factors permitted by law. In Colorado, the
expected compensation for this role is between $25.00 and
$28.00/hour. This role is also eligible for overtime compensation.
Benefits for this role include health insurance, pre-tax spending
accounts, retirement benefits, paid time off, short-term and
long-term disability, employee stock purchase plan, and life
insurance. To review available benefits, please click here: .
Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Protected
Keywords: Disability Solutions, Loveland , Maintenance Mechanic, Engineering , Loveland, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!