Sr. Manager, Mortgage Sales
Posted on: February 19, 2021
At FNBO, our employees are the heart of our story--and we're
committed to their success! Please see below the details of this
career opportunity and how it fits into our organization's
success.Role Description: Initiate and develop relationships with
existing and new customers, builders and industry related
representatives to identify and close loan opportunities in support
of the department's revenue and profit goals. Ensure management of
the planning, prioritizing, monitoring, coaching/development and
performance reporting of the work of the assigned market area
staff. Assist in the identification and implementation of
enhancements to site procedures, training and technology in support
of the enhancement of customer retention/satisfaction, the revenue
and profitability objectives of Mortgage and FNBO.Key
Accountabilities:Identify opportunities and sell appropriate FNBO
products and services as a part of every customer interaction while
ensuring compliance with the established processes and groups.
- Meet and/or exceed defined monthly sales goals. (As Assigned by
- Assist in establishing sales goals for responsible market in
conjunction with manager to meet Mortgage needs and goals.
- Conduct outbound prospecting and sales as new Business
Development initiative and programs are implemented by Management.
(As Assigned by Manager) (Typical Duration of Campaign: 1-3
- Contribute to the overall success of FNBO by actively listening
and referring customers to alternative products/services offered
within the bank such as First National Investments and Planning and
Corporate Banking. (As Assigned by Manager)
- Act as Mortgage group area and management representative within
- Attend Retail and cross-divisional meetings as appropriate to
further business development needs.
- Encourage and establish cross selling relationships with on
- Establish relationships with local and national business groups
including chambers of commerce and other professional and business
- Act as management representation for FNBO within these
groups.Demonstrate organizational advocacy through positive
teamwork, trust and mutual respect for customers and employees.
Develop and implement initiatives that reinforce the mission,
vision and advocacy model of the Mortgage Group and align to
delivering ultimate consumer lending experience and instilling the
Mortgage Group core values.
- Ensure implementation and adoption for the mission, vision and
values of Consumer Lending.
- Ensure markets deliver the ultimate consumer lending
- Provide an individualized and meaningful quality customer
experience by engaging the customer, employees, and communities
through accountability and mutual respect, integrity, unity,
passion and listening to the needs of the customer and
- Seek opportunities and drive development within assigned role
and those of your subordinates. Increase revenue and reduce
expenses while emphasizing Consumer Lending Group core mission,
vision and values.Conduct research and analysis to identify
untapped market segments. Develop plans and work collaboratively
with other FNBO/FNNI representatives to develop presence and value
adding programs/solutions for those markets.Effectively apply
Management Practices in planning and assigning the work of staff
- Build and maintain a competent team through effective
recruiting, selection and development.
- Ensure training and development opportunities address staff
needs to meet the goals and objectives of assigned Role.
- Conduct one-on-one employee meetings on a regularly scheduled
basis to provide:
- Coaching: To consistently meet and/or exceed the desired
outputs for assigned Role.
- Feedback: With regard to production output, departmental
policies/procedures, personnel issues, etc ...
- Context Setting: Defining/Discussing the "Big Picture" with
regard to current and future work.
- Timely PEAs: Personal Effectiveness Appraisals. (Per defined
- Develop and submit Talent Inventory assessments of subordinates
to Manager in preparation for inclusion to the FNBO Talent
Inventory database. (Annually)
- Develop and submit updated staffing plans to advise Manager on
the staffing levels required to efficiently and effectively support
growth. (Quarterly)Maintain comprehensive knowledge of current
Consumer Lending operating procedures and products and services
- Effectively utilize knowledge and all resources available to
support team member competency development.
- Train new employees and cross-train existing employees on all
site specific Roles compliance needs and functions.
- Provide on-the-job-training (OJT) on all job functions and
compliance as needed.
- Update written procedures as changes occur. Understand and
comply with bank policy, laws, regulations, and the bank's BSA/AML
Program, as applicable to your job duties.
- Complete compliance training and adhere to internal procedures
and controls, as required.
- Report any known violations of compliance policy, laws, or
- Report any suspicious customer and/or account activity.
- If applicable, ensure direct reports meet the above
requirements and take action to address employee performance
issues.Exhibit professional behavior and promote positive working
- Complete special projects as assigned within allotted time
- Be accountable for continuous best efforts to complete the job
- Exercise a willingness to be a resource to colleagues.
- Practice Retail Distribution Group values and support the goals
and strategic plan.
- Be proactive and respectful in all relationships.Knowledge,
Skills and AbilitiesRequired
- 2-3 years of mortgage lending experience
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Proven success within a sales and consulting role
- Knowledge of FNMA, FHLMC and Government lending guidelines
- Strong attention to detailDesired
- Bachelors degree in Account, Finance or Economics
- 3-5 years mortgage lending experience with established pipeline
- 1-2 years managerial/supervisory experience This position
requires S.A.F.E. Act registration with the Nationwide Mortgage
Licensing System (NMLS). Qualification requirements include meeting
applicable financial responsibility, character, credit fitness and
criminal background standards. Successful candidates must meet
ongoing regulatory requirements including acceptable background
investigation and credit report results. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to age,
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' Self-Print Poster Click
here to download 'EEO is The Law' Supplement for Federal
Contractors Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' GINA
Keywords: FNBO, Loveland , Sr. Manager, Mortgage Sales, Executive , Loveland, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!