Dining Services Department Manager - $1,000 Sign-On Bonus Available
Company: Healthcare Services Group, Inc.
Posted on: July 27, 2022
Dining Services Department Manager - $1,000 Sign-On Bonus
AvailableUS-CO-LOVELANDRequisition ID: 2022-408735Shift: Multiple
Shifts AvailableOverviewHealthcare Services Group (HCSG) services
thousands of accounts nationwide and is now hiring a Dining
Services Department Manager in your area! With a custom, state of
the art training program, there are engaging opportunities
regardless of where you are in your career. If you crave to learn
and want to make a positive impact in your community, we'd love to
have you on our team!$1,000 Sign On Bonus Available for Limited
Time!What We Offer!
- Free Telemedicine and Prescription discounts
- Comprehensive Health Coverage
- Paid Holidays and Vacation for eligible employees
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) available
- Transfers available Nationwide. Great for active Military and
- Employee Assistance Programs Responsibilities
- Manages the foodservice program in a single site according to
Healthcare Services Group (HCSG) policies and procedures, and
- Utilizes protective gear in all appropriate functions
- Provides leadership, support and guidance to ensure that food
quality standards, inventory levels, food safety guidelines and
customer service expectations are met.
- Maintains records of income and expenditures, food, supplies,
personnel and equipment and provides reports to HCSG District
Manager on such.
- Makes sure facility has sufficient supplies.
- Takes periodic inventories of supplies and materials, trains
new employees, and recommends dismissals.
- Acts as liaison between building occupants, client managers or
administrators and HCSG staff.
- The Manager must be able to communicate effectively all
directives from client managers, building occupants and
administrators to HCSG staff.
- Must be able to perform the essential job functions of dietary
aide, cook, and dishwasher positions for purposes of training and
assisting when there are call-outs.
- Training, quality control and in-servicing staff to HCSG
standards is an essential part of the Manager's responsibility and
includes touring kitchen several times per day to assess work
quality using QCIs for documentation purposes.
- The Manager is a department head in the facility and must
conduct themselves and their department in a professional
- The Manager consistently embodies the characteristics necessary
to drive the Company's Purpose, Vision, Values, and DNA.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Associate's degree or higher in food service management or in
hospitality, if the course study includes food service or
restaurant management, from an accredited institution of higher
- Specialized training in foodservice management and nutrition is
- Current ServSafe certification is required in accordance with
State/County law, or must become ServSafe certified within 30
calendar days of hire.
- Certified Dietary Manager or Certified Food Service Manager
designation where required in accordance with CMS and/or
State/County law, or must become certified within a maximum of 9
months from enrollment.
- Two years' experience in quantity food production/service and
personnel supervision is desired.
- Two years or more related dining/nutrition experience is
- Skilled in motivating and supervising foodservice
- General knowledge and understanding of nutrition.
- Ability to read and understand nutrient analysis reports.
- Knowledge of foodservice program requirements.
- An understanding of foodservice program finances.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to maintain records and complete reports as required,
including web-based reporting.
- Written and oral communication skills.
- Considerable knowledge of quantity food production and serving
techniques, food safety/sanitation requirements and
- Skill in using public relations techniques to promote the
foodservice program to client and residents.
- Ability to interact positively with residents, client and other
personnel and the public.
- Good communication, interpersonal skills organizational
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Ability to work effectively with a team.
- Ability to work independently as needed to support the group
- Compliance with COVID-19 Vaccination Policies, as required by
State, Local, and/or Customers.
- Must be able to lift/carry a maximum of 50 pounds, push/pull a
maximum of 50 pounds, stand, sit, bend and walk for extended
periods of time.
- Must be able to work around food and cleaning products.
- Must live in service area. No relocation costs.$25.00 to $32.69
per hour is the range for compensation for the position of Dining
Services Department Manager. Offered hourly rates for this position
are determined based on applicant qualifications, experience,
education, and the specific needs, aspects, operational
considerations, and requirements of the facility serviced. HCSG is
one of the largest providers of environmental, dining, and
nutritional services, and as such, we continually seek out
motivated and professional leaders to join our team! Our firm
commitment to training provides all of our associates with ample
opportunity for self-improvement and professional growth. We offer
equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law
requirements, HCSG complies with applicable state and local laws
governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location where
the company has facilities.PI185122868
Keywords: Healthcare Services Group, Inc., Loveland , Dining Services Department Manager - $1,000 Sign-On Bonus Available, Executive , Loveland, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!