Quality, Safety and Regulatory Affairs Manager
Company: Vergent Products Inc.
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Quality, Safety and Regulatory Manager Are you someone who thirsts
for excellent? Perhaps you like establishing and improving systems.
Or maybe, you are a perfectionist who desires to make an impact
through impeccable compliance standards? If so, then consider
joining a team dedicated to being the leading provider of
high-discipline product design, manufacturing and service. Company
- Medical, dental & vision benefits
- Life insurance/AD&D
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Three weeks vacation and sick time
- Employee Assistance Program Salary for the Quality, Safety and
Regulatory Affairs Manager position: $80,000 - $110,000 depending
on experience Vergent Products is an employer of choice in Northern
Colorado, and we are seeking a full-time Quality, Safety and
Regulatory Manager to improve our Quality Management (QMS), Safety
Management (SMS) and Regulatory Management Systems (RMS). This
valuable team member will be dedicated to leading the organization
forward in all dimensions of quality, safety, and regulatory
compliance including design, supply chain, manufacturing, and
services. As the Quality, Safety and Regulatory Manager you will:
- Develop, implement, and continuously improve the Quality (QMS),
Safety (SMS), and Regulatory (RMS) Management Systems.
- Lead cross-functional teams to meeting quality, safety, and
- Act as management representative to clients, suppliers, and
- Ensure compliance to applicable internal and external
requirements including the implementation of policies, objectives
- Function as lead auditor for internal audits.
- Partner with the leadership team to help drive a culture of
quality, safety and citizenship
- Train employees on all applicable systems including QMS, SMS,
- Manage supply chain quality including supplier qualifications,
supplier on-boarding, defect prevention and supplier improvement
strategies. At Vergent we share a passion to make a difference in
the world and are eager to learn. We are a fast-growing employer
who cares about our employees, offers great benefits, and gives
each employee the ability to grow within our company.
- Bachelor's degree in applicable technical, industrial or
manufacturing discipline (OR equivalent experience)
- 10+ years in a technical manufacturing environment
- 2+ years of experience in a quality engineering or quality
- Experience managing ISO 9000, ISO 13485, and AS9100 quality
- Lead cross-functional teams to achieve and improve quality,
safety, and regulatory performance.
- Formal training in ISO quality system auditing highly
preferred. *No Recruiters or Agencies please PI185025991
Keywords: Vergent Products Inc., Loveland , Quality, Safety and Regulatory Affairs Manager, Executive , Loveland, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!