Company: zTrip COS
Posted on: January 25, 2023
WHC Worldwide dba zTrip is the largest taxi operation in the
United States operating in 25+ markets. zTrip is the next-level
experience in transportation - operating throughout North America
with a tradition of utilizing the highest quality of vehicles and
carrying out operations utilizing the newest transportation
technologies. Our -mission -is to use mobility to enhance the lives
of our customers, driver-partners, and employees. zTrip is seeking
a OPERATIONS MANAGER who will provide support, leadership, and
direction to our Northern Colorado locations to ensure the growth
of our taxi business. He/she will control the overall daily
operation at our Ft Collins and Longmont locations. Job
Responsibilities of a OPERATIONS MANAGER:
- Effectively manage customer relations through both direct
contact and outreach programs.
- Identify, select, train and mentor location staff and
independent contractor drivers with a robust recruiting and
- Effectively and frequently communicate with location staff and
support team members.
- Oversee vehicle maintenance plan and ensures fleet availability
to meet service requirements.
- Oversee safety and training programs, plans and processes to
ensure compliance with a company, contract and regulatory
- Maintain client contact routinely to meet or exceed
- Conduct periodic departmental audits.
- Daily, weekly and monthly review of key operational
- Ensure that all location metrics are managed continuously,
exceptions are reported, and action plans are developed to ensure
the location meets it financial, safety and operational
- Implement, promote and adhere to company policies and
- Participate in location(s) labor and employee relations
- Provide insight and information to support location(s) contract
- Create and present location(s) annual budget. Talent
Requirements for a OPERATIONS MANAGER:
- Must have a minimum five (5) to 10 years of Operations
Management and leadership experience including P&L
- Experience successfully leading and growing operations,
developing world-class teams and P&L responsibility of $5M
Other Key Qualifications of a OPERATIONS MANAGER:
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Commitment to developing team members.
- Embrace a collaborative leadership style.
- Demonstrated drive for results.
- Great PC and report development skills (e.g.: MS Office).
Keywords: zTrip COS, Loveland , OPERATIONS MANAGER, Executive , Loveland, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!