Registered Nurse (RN) - Home Health, Weekends Only
Company: BAYADA Home Health Care
Posted on: January 18, 2023
Have your week-days free, or supplement another role by doing
home health visits on Saturdays and Sundays! BAYADA Home Health
Care is looking for a weekend Registered Nurse (RN) to join our
Fort Collins Visits office. This office services our adult and
geriatric clients on a per visit basis in territories throughout
Weld and Larimer Counties in Colorado. Prior home health experience
is a big plus, but we will train the right person! BAYADA has a
special purpose: to help people of all ages have a safe home life
with comfort, independence, and dignity. We believe our clients and
their families deserve the highest quality home health care
delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability - our core
values, affording them the opportunity to remain at home and
receive the medical care required. Registered Nurse (RN)
- Follow a designated care plan in accordance with patient's
- Make home visits to clients in designated geographic
- Perform assigned duties, including administration of
medication, wound care, treatments, and procedures
- Monitor clients' conditions; reporting changes to Clinical or
Client Services Manager
- Follow up with, execute, and properly document doctors'
- Perform client assessments as necessary
- Case management and coordination
- Accurately document observations, interventions, and
evaluations pertaining to client care management and services
provided, utilizing a state-of-the-art touch pad tablet
Qualifications for a Registered Nurse (RN):
- A current license as a Registered Nurse in Colorado.
- A minimum of one year of recent, verifiable clinical
- Prior home care experience strongly preferred, but not
- Graduation from an accredited and approved nursing program, as
indicated by school transcript or diploma.
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical
records (EMR) preferred.
- Ability to travel to cases as assigned. BAYADA recognizes and
rewards our RNs who set and maintain the highest standards of
excellence. Join our caring team today! Additional Information:
- Base Pay, depending upon qualifications and subject to
- $55.00 - $60.00 per point, depending upon experience (total
years and home health)
- To learn more about BAYADA Benefits, click here As an
accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care
provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates. BAYADA
Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint
venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment
decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to
sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual
orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status,
or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal,
state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications
from people with these identities or who are members of other
Keywords: BAYADA Home Health Care, Loveland , Registered Nurse (RN) - Home Health, Weekends Only, Healthcare , Loveland, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!