Optometric Tech Medical Assistant
Company: America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses
Posted on: November 18, 2023
What would you do? - The Specifics
- Ensure high quality patient care.
- Maintain a professional atmosphere and appearance of doctor's
office and pretest room.
- Understand ocular terminology and diseases and know the ocular
- Explain to the patient the types of preliminary
- Complete necessary paperwork and perform testing on patients
prior to doctor examination.
- Promote visual field testing and retinal screenings to eligible
- Perform exam pre-screening.
- Review prescriptions and/or patient information carefully and
identify special needs. Consult with the optician, Doctor or Retail
Management when necessary.
- Ensure equipment, both Doctor's and pre-test, is properly
Are you the right fit? - The Suitable Talent
- Previous retail/optical experience preferred, but not
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to learn optical knowledge.
- Able to give instruction in a clear and concise manner to
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Detailed oriented.
- Multitasking and time-management skills.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
Taking care of our people
We understand the importance of financial health and security, and
because of that, we provide competitive compensation to all
Associates - including bonus potential for every position in the
store! We also offer a comprehensive benefits package including
health and dental insurance, 401k retirement savings with company
match, flex spending account, paid personal time off, paid company
holidays, parental leave, employee eyewear discount and much, much
more. At National Vision, we strive to deliver opportunities for
professional growth and long-term career fulfillment. We provide
training programs, access to educational courses and pride
ourselves on the ever-increasing amount of promotions from
Please see our website www.nationalvision.com to learn more.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information,
disability, veteran status, and other legally protected
Keywords: America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses, Loveland , Optometric Tech Medical Assistant, Healthcare , Loveland, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!