Colorado - Assistant Restaurant Leader (Manager) (PDI)
Company: 7-Eleven, Inc.
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Overview:We're excited to have now joined the 7-Eleven family of
With the leadership team, the Assistant Restaurant Leader ensures
that the overall store condition complies with company standards
including: store cleanliness, food service, customer service, and
merchandising- thereby maximizing store profitability, expense
control, inventory levels, and shortage control. Assistant
Restaurant Leader aids in fostering a coaching environment where
team members want to excel and are recognized for their
Cultivate a G---U---E---S---T in Mind Culture.
1. Focus on the wildly important.
2. Be a leader.
3. Be committed to the guest.Responsibilities:
- Provides prompt, courteous customer service by discovering
customer needs and management support, by ensuring that every
experience will be fast, friendly, and delicious.
- Aids in the planning and preparation of work schedules to
provide the best possible level of customer service and floor
- Assists and supports management in calculations of food
consumption, and requests purchases of food products, supplies and
equipment, as required.
- Assists in analyzing financial data including but not limited
to profit and loss statements, shortage to identify business
opportunities and increase of sales.
- Assists in analyzing food service results and trends to
determine the proper action plans, to leverage the stores food
sales and address areas for improvement. Maintains 100% in-stock
efficiency on top selling items.
- Oversees and may assist in preparing food items per required
menus and recipes.
- Assists and supports management to promote strong sales, by
focusing on the Team. Assists Restaurant Leader in training and
coaching to develop top performing team members. Helps ensure team
members are current on product offerings and promotions.
- Collaborates with Restaurant Leader in coaching restaurant team
members, and teaching them how to handle difficult and complicated
situations by fostering a Team environment. Assists in overseeing
daily restaurant operations.
- Inspires Team members to provide a fast, friendly and delicious
service to customers, by creating a working environment that
upholds the goals and brand image.
- Follows company dress code standards as specified for Assistant
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Reports to work on time and when
scheduled.Qualifications:Education/ ExperienceHigh School diploma
or GED required. Two (2) year degree or above is strongly
preferred. A minimum of two (2) years of retail, fast food or sales
supervision experience is preferred. Must maintain current Food
Handler and food Safety Certifications as required by County. Must
be authorized to work in the United States.
Knowledge and SkillsDemonstrated leadership and customer service
skills and competencies. Proven success developing team members.
Demonstrated ability to use P&L and store reports to affect
change. Ability to read and interpret documents such as rules,
operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
Excellent oral and written communication and intrapersonal skills.
Ability to write routine reports and to speak effectively before
customers and employees. Ability to add, subtract, multiply and
divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, common
fractions and decimals. Ability to exercise sound judgment and work
with minimum supervision. Proficient computer knowledge (Microsoft
products preferred Word, Excel). PDI/Verifone/Topaz experience
- Must be able to stand and/or walk for a full shift.
- Ability to occasionally lift and/or carry up to 50 pounds for
ground to overhead, and/or 60 pounds from ground to waist level, up
to thirty minutes of workday (i.e., to assisting in
stocking/maintaining inventory levels).
- Ability to push and pull with arms up to a force of 128 pounds
(i.e., utilizing hand truck.)
- Ability to bend at the waist with some twisting up to one hour
of the workday.
- Ability to grasp, reach and manipulate objects with hands up to
all day. This handwork requires eye-hand coordination and may
require bilateral coordination of hands, up to four hours of the
- May be required to climb a ladder and/or stool, kneel or crouch
to store or retrieve materials and/or place or remove signs.
- Committed to work assigned hours.
- Must be able to work flexible hours (night, weekends, holidays,
and perhaps on-call duty.)
- Stores operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform essential job functions. Essential
functions are job duties that an employee must be able to perform
with or without reasonable accommodation. All of the
responsibilities listed above are considered essential job
functions to this position.
This job description is subject to change at any time.
- $15.34 - $18.89
Benefits:For a general description of all benefits 7-Eleven is
offering for the position, please use the link below and see the
3rd section called "Variable Hour Employees".
Vacation and other paid time-off is also offered based on
The hourly or salary range is the range 7-Eleven in good faith
believes is the range of compensation for this role at the time of
this posting. The Company may ultimately pay more or less than the
posted range. This range is only applicable for jobs to be
performed in Colorado. This range may be modified in the future. No
amount is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount
is earned, vested, and determinable under the terms and conditions
of the applicable policies and plans. The amount and availability
of any bonus, commission, long-term incentive compensation,
benefits, or any other form of compensation and benefits that are
allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company's sole
discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the
Company's sole discretion, consistent with the law.
#INDSJ711Store Location: Store 41990 2950 N Garfield Ave Loveland,
CO, 80538 United States
Keywords: 7-Eleven, Inc., Loveland , Colorado - Assistant Restaurant Leader (Manager) (PDI), Hospitality & Tourism , Loveland, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!