Company: Embassy Suites Loveland Hotel, Spa and Conference
Posted on: May 16, 2023
The primary purpose of the Kitchen Steward is to ensure that all guests have an excellent experience while performing kitchen duties related to maintaining kitchen work areas, restaurant and kitchen equipment, and utensils.
The Kitchen Steward will be tasked with the following duties, responsibilities, and assignments:
- Clean and sanitize all kitchen equipment, food storage areas, walk-in fridges, freezers, ovens, and dry storage cupboards ;
- C lean , sanitize, and store dishes , glasses, utensils, and other kitchen equipment in the designated areas ;
- Hand-w ash pots, pans, and trays per the prescribed standard ;
- Manage trash and garbage ( including separating ) , clean cans, and maintain loading dock;
- Transfer supplies and equipment between storage and work areas ;
- Complete regular sanitization/disinfection of all kitchen and food and beverage work areas that include flooring, storerooms, prep areas, buffets, dining tables, and equipment ;
- Assist with food dish-up, set-up sheets, and set-up and break-down for various events ; and
- Any and all other work as required to complete the primary purpose of the position.
Keywords: Embassy Suites Loveland Hotel, Spa and Conference , Loveland , Kitchen Steward, Hospitality & Tourism , Loveland, Colorado
here to apply!