Company: Bimbo Bakeries USA
Posted on: September 16, 2023
Have you ever enjoyed Arnold--, Brownberry-- or Oroweat-- bread?
A Thomas'-- English muffin or bagel? Or perhaps snacked on a Sara
Lee--, Entenmann's-- or Marinela-- cake or donut? If the answer is
yes, then you know Bimbo Bakeries USA!#LI-JC2A Merchandiser is
responsible for merchandising fresh bakery products in local
accounts/grocery stores to ensure adequate product availability on
the shelf and on displays.----Your New BBU Career Highlights -
- Average 20 hours per week (you can enjoy your free time!) --
- Competitive starting pay $16.50/hr. and full Benefits offered:
Benefits subject to agreement terms: Medical, Dental, Holidays,
Time Off and Retirement Plan--
- Bragging rights that you make the bread aisle and displays look
amazing! --What you can expect: --
- Keep bread aisle and display locations stocked appropriately in
- Maintain clean and organized back-room product inventory
- Rotate products according to color codeBimbo Bakeries USA is
part of Grupo Bimbo, the world's largest baking company with
operations in 32 countries. Bimbo Bakeries USA ("BBUSA") includes
BBUSA and its subsidiaries and affiliated entities, including, but
not limited to, Wholesome Harvest Baking, East Balt, and Acelerada.
BBUSA employs 20,000 associates across the U.S. in bakeries, sales
centers, corporate offices and on sales routes to ensure our
consumers have the freshest products to feed their families at
every meal. But our associates come to work for much more - the
chance to feed their own lives through exciting work that offers
the opportunity to make a real difference in their professional and
personal lives every day.
Keywords: Bimbo Bakeries USA, Loveland , Merchandiser, Hospitality & Tourism , Loveland, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!