Superintendent I-II (Loveland)
Company: Weifield Group Contracting
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Superintendent I-II Front Range, CO
Successful electricians at Weifield can become foremen,
supervisors, estimators, project managers - and move into upper
management positions; your drive and abilities determine how far
you go! - Weifield is a national leader in cutting-edge
construction with nearly 700 employees across all our regions; more
than 70% of the General Contractors in Colorado, Wyoming,
Tennessee, and Texas rely on our expertise to provide quality
electrical projects. - Weifield's company values are our PACT:
People, Advancing, Community, and Trusting Relationships. Because
People is Weifield's #1 company value - we show our appreciation
with more than just a competitive salary. General Job Description
The foreman/field supervisor/superintendent is responsible for
organization and field management of electrical projects and
implementing measures to increase the company's effectiveness and
efficiency. Main Objectives of the Foreman/Field
- Maintain an average gross margin over all projects of 13% or
- 100% customer satisfaction.
- Resume experience and ability to interview well.
- Ability to manage a minimum of 3 electrical projects $500K-1M.
- A minimum of 6 years' experience managing high dollar projects
and large teams of staff
- Strengthen existing, and build new relationships.
- Utilize prefabrication.
- Provide assistance to acquire quality foremen, journeymen, and
- Candidate must be able to train new foremen and grow existing
foremen with labor savings ideas.
- Candidate must be able to travel with incentives.
- We recommend our foreman/field supervisors/superintendent to
get LEED and NICET Level 2 certified. This can be done over the
next calendar year. For the LEED certification you would be
responsible to take the test and get all the test materials for the
actual certification. Once certified Weifield will provide an
increase to your hourly wage of .48 per hour ($1,000/year).
Weifield will pay for any NICET Level 1 and Level 2 testing.
Qualifications/Skills Expected of Position
- Review and implement contract documents, including plans,
specifications, schedules, and estimates.
- Follow jobsite labor manual and change order budgets for
correct phasing and time reporting.
- Foreman/Field Supervisor/Superintendent is responsible for
journeymen and apprentices' daily production, installation methods,
and quality control.
- Field questions from journeymen and apprentices and provide
- Complete layout coordination, making dimensioned sketches of
all pads, sleeves, underground runs, electrical rooms, and
- Coordinate installation with other trades on the jobsite,
consulting with supervisor when drawings or RFIs can't be
- Monitor that correct tools and materials are in all work areas
in a timely manner.
- Re-enforce that all team members must exhibit and promote a
positive attitude and high morale during the project, taking
corrective action when necessary.
- Ensure safe work practices with all installation methods.
- Ensure that no work is performed outside the scope of the
contract without supervisor authorization.
- Fill out daily field reports and keep a written daily log.
- Follow supervisor's scheduled activities.
- Notify supervisor of delays in accomplishing assigned field
- Schedule and plan for miscellaneous material purchases in bulk
for the jobsite or prefabrication.
- Verify wire lengths for optimum field productivity.
- Check with supervisor before reordering material for backorder
- Unload and store materials in a secure area, completing
inventory from the purchase order and approved submittals.
- Notify supervisor of any damaged or missing items.
- Return all material that does not meet job specifications,
unused materials, and tools to staging area or main warehouse.
- Conduct weekly safety meetings and record attendees, keeping a
record of any comments or problems.
- Fill out injury reports in a timely manner.
- Attend subcontractor foreman/field supervisor meetings with an
agenda outlining electrical needs, ensuring all comments are
recorded in meeting minutes.
- Record and turn in time tickets with correct hours and
- Act upon new correspondence and drawings from supervisor only,
not the client.
- Have daily meetings with supervisor to review all
- Update as-built drawings weekly and conform to
- Update on-going punch list, completing areas as the job
progresses, eliminating loose ends, and perform in a timely
- Perform testing and test reports as required by specifications.
Dress Code Field employees will wear appropriate shirts with
sleeves, long pants and sturdy work shoes or boots (OSHA standard).
All clothing will be of a proper fit and condition so as not to
constitute a safety hazard. Clothing may not have any derogatory,
offensive, sexually suggesting or degrading writing, symbols,
pictures, language, or logos of other contractors. Employees may
wear jewelry as long as the jewelry is appropriate and does not
constitute a safety hazard. Body piercing (other than earrings)
should not be visible. Similarly, employees will keep their hair
and facial hair groomed to avoid safety hazards; or they will
secure their hair to avoid safety hazards. Reporting The
foreman/field supervisor/superintendent reports to the project
manager and/or construction manager. Measurements (Yearly) The
general foreman/field supervisor/superintendent's success is
measured by the following criteria:
- ability to start and manage projects without guidance
- development of process and tools that streamline operations and
- able to bring answers to the table and implement solutions
- yearly evaluation -
- Physical [Stay Well] - Emotional [Be Supported]
- Weifield-sponsored Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Cigna Medical HDHP
- Cigna Medical Buy-Up
- Cigna Dental
- Eyemed Vision Insurance
- Weifield covers 100% of the medical HDHP plan + preventative
- Gym memberships
- Ongoing employee athletic events
- Tough Mudder, 5K/10K races, truck pulls, & more
- Employee Assistance Program through Mines & Associates
- 5 free sessions per family member for counseling, career
coaching, financial/legal guidance
- Cigna mental health & lifestyle programs
- Flexible time off & paid time off
- Sabbatical eligibility at 15 years
- Crisis event support
- Helping Hands financial assistance program, HR Return to Work
- Future betterment committees
- Open door policy
- Fiscal [Plan My Future]
- Financial planning assistance
- Outside referral options for personal life/property insurances
and legal assistance
- Ability to become eligible to purchase company shares
- Referral bonus & company incentive plans
- Employee discounts
- Mortgage assistance
- Verizon Wireless
- Weifield-sponsored 50K life and ADD plans
- 401K program
- 4% match after one year
- Financial literacy training
- Social [Enjoy My Work]
- Teambuilding events
- 7 paid holidays/year
- Nonprofits: Company match to employee-supported charities
- Company communications
- Ongoing events
- Tickets and numerous company and family events per year
- Holiday celebrations & contests
- Philanthropy events supporting our charities -
- Knowledge [Grow My Career]
- Continuing education credits
- OSHA and NICET/Blue Card trainings
- Testing prep assistance
- Electricians/apprenticeship graduates for Journeyman's
- 4-year paid apprenticeship including books
- Tuition reiumbursement for college coursework related to
- Weifield University
- Ongoing training program -
- Recognition [Be Rewarded]
- Employee anniversary awards & gifts
- Cash for anniversary tenure
- $10K at 10-year anniversary
- Employee of the Month recognition & awards
- Apprenticeship graduation gifts
- Project of the Year trip with Weifield leadership
- Crew of the Month lunches with Red Wing Boots truck gift
- Holiday gifts
- Recognition/gifts for Journeyman's license/field achievements
In addition to our amazing people, we take pride in our innovation,
our legacy of excellence in our industry, our strong community
focus, and our fantastic family-oriented work culture - as
evidenced by our Top Workplaces recognitions in our regions (10
years running in Colorado, achieved by less than 5% of all
companies)! - We're seeking the best talent to build an unstoppable
team - and we hope you will become a part of it. We look forward to
meeting you! Compensation Package Start Date TBD Status Full-time
Pay Rate Exempt Status Centennial/Denver: Pay Range $101,920 -
124,800 DOE Employee Health Insurance Healthcare 100% of the family
medical "Base Plan" by WGC 1st -of the month following date of
hire. Voluntary Dental/Vision Insurance Paid by employee based on
coverage selection 1st -of the month following date of hire.
Disability & Accident Insurance Paid by employee based on coverage
selection 1st -of the month following date of hire. Life Insurance
50K Life and ADD policy for employee only, -paid by employer 1st
-of the month following date of hire. HSA Plan Employee can set
aside $3600 pre-tax dollars /$7200 for Family 1st of the month
following the date of hire. HSA Company Contribution Up to a max of
$600 annually, contributed through four quarterly contributions.
The employee must have active work hours on the week of assistance
to be eligible. This amount is inclusive in the calculation of the
max contributions allowable under an HSA plan. FTO Flexible Time
Off policy 401k/Safe Harbor Participate after 60 days. Weifield
matches 100% of investment up to 4% after one year of consistent
employment. Cell Phone Yes Car Allowance Yes Background Check/ Drug
Test Required Yes Work Schedule Will vary by jobsite. This position
may require nighttime, weekend, holiday, and overtime work which
will be compensated at adjusted rates. - Due to the nature of this
position additional time may be needed in order to complete work
activities with no additional compensation. The company has
reviewed this job description to ensure that essential functions
and basic duties have been included. This is not intended to be
construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities,
skills and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be
assigned by management as deemed appropriate. -Nothing in this job
description restricts management's rights to assign or reassign
duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Weifield Group
Contracting Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. - Powered by
Keywords: Weifield Group Contracting, Loveland , Superintendent I-II (Loveland), IT / Software / Systems , Loveland, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!