Extrusion Line Operator
Posted on: April 9, 2021
We are seeking reliable manufacturing workers for a growing
company in Loveland, CO. Openings on 1st, 2nd and 3rd shift. Please
call (970)-776-5252 for more details and to apply now.The Extrusion
Operator is responsible for ensuring smooth, uninterrupted
operation of extruder, including light maintenance and preventative
maintenance.Main Job Responsibilities:
- Operates extrusion line.
- Follows instructions for proper amount of raw material
ingredients and mix cycle time.
- Makes proper number of mixes per instructions.
- Ensures machines never run out of material.
- Grinds scrap as needed and/or instructed.Skills &
- High school diploma or GED.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Experience working in a production environment is
- Ability to perform basic math function (add, subtract,
multiply, and divide) on various units of measures.
- Ability to apply basic math functions to whole numbers,
fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to make appropriate decisions in regards to machine set
up and product quality.
- Good basic computer skills.Physical Demands:
- Ability to frequently lift up to 50lbs
- Ability to see small defects and differentiate colors during
in-process quality control procedures.
- Ability to sit and stand for long periods of time.
- Required to use fingers and hands to handle or feel, grasp,
reach, lift, push, and pull.
- Occasionally required to climb, stoop, kneel, crouch, or
- 1st: Mon-Fri 6AM-2PM
- 2nd: Mon-Fri 2PM-10PM
- 3rd: Sun-Thu 10PM - 6AMShift differential is offered to 2nd and
3rd shift. All candidates must be open to working mandatory
overtime during busy seasons. About Aerotek:We know that a
company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an
individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a
Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused
approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding
careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown
to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more
than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees
serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every
year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in
talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.The company is an equal
opportunity employer and will consider all applications without
regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin,
veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity,
genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Loveland , Extrusion Line Operator, Other , Loveland, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!