Extrusion Machine Operator
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Growing manufacturing company in Loveland, CO is looking for
reliable and dependable Operators to join their team! The Extrusion
Operator is responsible for ensuring smooth, uninterrupted
operation of extruder, including light maintenance and preventative
maintenance.Main Job Responsibilities:
- Operate extrusion line at a high rate of production while
ensuring that quality standards are maintained.
- Set up machine.
- Follow instructions for proper amount of raw material
ingredients and mix cycle time.
- Make proper number of mixes per instructions.
- Complete in-process quality control procedures.
- Log in production data into the database.
- Troubleshoot and repair machines as needed. Skills &
- High school diploma or GED.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Experience working in a production environment is preferred,
but not required.
- Ability to perform basic math function (add, subtract,
multiply, and divide) on various units of measures.
- Ability to apply basic math functions to whole numbers,
fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to make appropriate decisions in regards to machine set
up and product quality.
- Good basic computer skills. Physical Demands:
- Ability to frequently lift up to 50lbs
- Ability to see small defects and differentiate colors during
in-process quality control procedures.
- Ability to sit and stand for long periods of time.
- Required to use fingers and hands to handle or feel, grasp,
reach, lift, push, and pull.
- Occasionally required to climb, stoop, kneel, crouch, or
- 1st: Mon-Fri 6AM-2PM
- 2nd: Mon-Fri 2PM-10PM
- 3rd: Sun-Thu 10PM - 6AM Shift differential is offered to 2nd
and 3rd shift. All candidates must be willing to work overtime.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply. For more information,
please call 970-776-5243. About Aerotek:We know that a company's
success starts with its employees. We also know that an
individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a
Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused
approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding
careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown
to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more
than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees
serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every
year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in
talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.The company is an equal
opportunity employer and will consider all applications without
regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin,
veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity,
genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Loveland , Extrusion Machine Operator, Other , Loveland, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!