Posted on: April 10, 2021
We are seeking experienced production workers for a medical
manufacturer in Loveland, CO. Please see details below, and apply
now if this sounds like a good fit!Description:
- Adhere to all applicable regulations, policies, and
- Inspect finished products for quality and adherence to customer
- Set up and operate production equipment in accordance with
current good manufacturing practices and standard operating
- Monitor and adjust production processes or equipment for
quality and productivity.
- Troubleshoot problems with equipment, devices, or
- Test products or subassemblies for functionality or
- Start up and shut down processing equipment.
- Prepare assemblies and package finished product.
- Measure and record data associated with operating
- Assist company in developing, building, or testing prototypes
or new products, processes, or procedures.
- 11Prepare production documents, such as manufacturing batch
records, inventory reports, or productivity reports.
- Keep production logs.
- Clean production equipment or work areas.
- Collect hazardous or non-hazardous waste in correctly labeled
barrels or other containers and transfer them to collection
- Maintain inventory of job materials.
- Calibrate or adjust equipment to ensure quality
- Fulfill any other task as assigned.Shift & Pay:1st shift, $15 -
$20/hr depending on experienceAdditional Skills:Positive attitude
and go getter! About Aerotek:We know that a company's success
starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's
success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of
Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused
approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding
careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown
to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more
than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees
serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every
year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in
talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.The company is an equal
opportunity employer and will consider all applications without
regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin,
veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity,
genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Loveland , Production Worker, Other , Loveland, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!