Registered Nurse (RN)
Company: ComForcare Health Care Holdings, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Live your best life possible by helping others live
Our Nurses and Caregivers are the heart and soul of what we do. At
ComForCare, we like to celebrate successes and have fun while
building meaningful relationships.
Were on the lookout for caring and compassionate team
- Help others, and make a difference in your community.
- Build meaningful relationships with your clients.
- Flexible schedules are available.
What youll be doing:
- Performing comprehensive assessments of client status,
including physical, psychosocial, and environmental
- Developing an individualized plan of care for each client that
incorporates analysis of data and current scientific findings.
- Providing interventions with a focus on achieving realistic
- Reporting changes to update the plan of care to reflect
progress towards goals and outcomes.
- Administering medications as needed.
- Maintaining client records showing systematic assessments,
planning interventions, and evaluations.
- Initiating referrals as needed to other health team
What were looking for:
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
- Current license as a Registered Nurse.
- Current CPR certification.
- Access to reliable transportation.
- Maintains confidentiality in all aspects of the job.
- Knowledge of safety and infection control practices.
Your safety is our top priority. We provide COVID-19 training and
personal protective equipment (PPE) to all employees.
Your Hard Work Makes a Difference
Joining the ComForCare team means youll do meaningful work every
day. If you believe in serving others with compassion and
integrity, you could be the perfect fit.
Enter your zip code to find open positions in your area.
By selecting the positions below, you acknowledge that you are
applying for employment with an independently owned and operated
ComForCare franchisee, a separate company and employer from
ComForCare and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. You
understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible
for all decisions relating to employment including (and without
limitation to) hiring and termination, and ComForCare does not
accept, review or store my application. Any questions about your
application or the hiring process must be directed to the locally
owned and operated ComForCare franchisee.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran.
Keywords: ComForcare Health Care Holdings, Inc., Loveland , Registered Nurse (RN), Other , Loveland, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!