Keysight Technologies has been unlocking electronic measurement
insights for 75 years. We are the world's leading electronic
measurement company, transforming today's measurement experience
through innovation in wireless, modular, and software solutions.
With our HP and Agilent legacy, our 9,500 Keysight employees serve
customers in more than 100 countries, delivering solutions in
wireless communications, aerospace and defense and semiconductor
markets with world class platforms, software and consistent
We are seeking a software development intern to join our dynamic
development team located in Loveland, CO during the summer of 2021.
This job will be part of the Automotive and Energy Solutions (AES)
Group within the Electronic Industrial Solutions group of Keysight
You'll learn how to apply your engineering knowledge and further
develop your engineering skills in software design and development
to solve real-world problems related to automotive and energy
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of software
solutions for cloud based and desktop software applications.
- Develop, maintain, and enhance existing test procedures and
automated regression systems as needed to support on-going
development, improve test coverage, and adapt to infrastructure
- Provide technical support for other teams by troubleshooting,
reproducing, and isolating defects/issues encountered internally or
- Participate in design and code reviews with other team
- Create and deliver presentation at the end of your internship
summarizing your experiences.
- Completion of sophomore year at an accredited 4- year
university working toward a BS degree in Computer Science or
- Knowledge of modern object-oriented design methodologies, Agile
development processes and tools.
- The ability to work in a team and across geographic
- Demonstrate passion for learning and seek development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Desire to work closely with hardware, ability to understand
schematics and circuit diagrams.
- Experience with automation and programming test and measurement
- Strong knowledge and development experience with C/C++/C#.
Full Time (F)
Duration (Temp Positions Only):
< 6 months
Colorado Pay Range:
US Employees may be eligible for the following benefits:
- Medical, dental and vision
- Health Savings Account
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, Accident, Disability insurance
- Business Travel Accident and Business Travel Health
- 401(k) Plan
- Flexible Time Off, Paid Holidays
- Paid Family Leave
- Discounts, Perks
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Adoption Assistance
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
Careers Privacy Statement
- Keysight is an Equal Opportunity Employer.*
Keysight Technologies Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status,
disability or any other protected categories under all applicable
Candidates can be considered to work from the following
Americas : United States : Colorado : Loveland
Job ID : 40511
Nearest Major Market: Fort Collins
Nearest Secondary Market: Greeley
Job Segment: Developer, Intern, Engineer, Network, Computer
Science, Entry Level, Technology, Engineering