Registered Nurse - Full Time/Salaried - Friday through Sunday, 8p-8a!
Company: Bristol Hospice
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Are you ready to join an established hospice company? Come join
our amazing and growing team at Bristol Hospice of Northern
Colorado! We're seeking a committed hospice Registered Nurse (RN)
to care for our patients in the Loveland/Ft.
Collins/Frederick/Greeley area on the Weekends!
The Field RN plans, organizes and directs hospice care and is
experienced in nursing, with emphasis on community health
education/experience. The professional nurse builds from the
resources of the community to plan and direct services to meet the
needs of individual and families within their homes and
SCHEDULE: Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays 8:00 pm to 8:00 am
- Must be a licensed registered nurse (RN) with current state
licensure in good standing
- Minimum one (1) year of RN experience.
- Must be a licensed driver with current auto insurance and
automobile in good working order.
BENEFITS & COMPENSATION:
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience/Salaried
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and more
- HSA & 401(k) available
- PTO and Paid Holidays
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Pay range is $33.00 to $41.00 contingent upon experience
- Benefits to include: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) with
Company Match, PTO, Tuition Reimbursement & More!
Keywords: Bristol Hospice, Loveland , Registered Nurse - Full Time/Salaried - Friday through Sunday, 8p-8a!, Other , Loveland, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!