Senior Business Office Director
Company: Sava Senior Care
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Responsible for the financial functions of the facility.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Recruits, hires, provides orientation/training, and retains a
sufficient number of qualified staff to carry out the
responsibilities of the Business Office. Ensures employee
performance meets or exceeds expectations and periodic performance
appraisals are conducted on a timely basis.
- Monitors billing and collection activities.
- Assures proper accounting procedures and controls are in place
- Analyzes collections on a monthly basis. Assesses level of bad
debt reserves, reviews and recommends write-offs.
- Ensures procedures are followed to achieve an accurate and
timely closing at month end.
- Ensures all required records are maintained and submitted, as
appropriate, in an accurate and timely manner and in compliance
with federal and state regulations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate
against any employee or applicant for employment because of race,
color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation,
gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or
any other federal, state or local protected class.
Keywords: Sava Senior Care, Loveland , Senior Business Office Director, Other , Loveland, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!