Company: Parkway Products, LLC
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Perform inspections of injection molded and machined products
for defects, and deviations from specifications. Responsible for
auditing materials/components received using measuring equipment
and software. Oversee new product qualification (PPAP) and
interface with production personnel.
Duties and Responsibilities:
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of
all duties or responsibilities associated with the job. Other
job-related duties may be assigned.
- Analyze and interpret drawings, data, manuals, and other
materials to determine specifications, inspection and testing
procedures, and identify appropriate measuring instruments as
- Approves in-process production by confirming specifications;
conducting visual and measurement tests; communicating required
adjustments to production supervisor.
- Approves incoming materials by confirming specifications;
conducting visual and measurement tests; rejecting and returning
- Document inspection results by completing reports and logs;
summarizing re-work and waste; input data into various databases
such as SPC charts.
- Ensure quality of manufactured goods.
- Perform Incoming/Receiving Inspections and Final Inspections,
- Inspect goods as they are finished.
- Inspect components, subassemblies, and assemblies.
- Examine materials from suppliers before sending them to
- Take samples for testing.
- Produce detailed reports.
- Ensure company is meeting the standard codes in the
manufacturing process and communicate advisements for improvement
to appropriate personnel.
- Perform inventory functions, as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- 1-2 years production and process knowledge in
- Tools/Technology (preferred):
- Tools used in this occupation: Go/No Go Gauges, Calipers,
Digital Micrometers, Vision Inspection Systems (Micro-Vu
Inspection),Comparator, and Label Making Software.
- Technology used in this occupation: Microsoft Office (Word,
Excel, Access, Power Point), SPC Software (InfinityQS), MiniTab,
- Background in ISO13485/ISO9001/TS16949/AS9100/FDA helpful
- Knowledge of Quality Systems preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Attention to detail and the ability to record and document
- Must be able to perform moderate to heavy physical demand
involving lifting and moving of equipment.
- Driven by process improvement and continuous improvement.
- Strong computer skills.
- Strong math skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize responsibilities in a fast
paced production environment.
- Must be able to work standing for extended periods of time and
maintain dexterity when handling parts and components.
- English language proficiency to include verbal and written
- Ability to pass pre-employment screenings
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Long Term & Short Term
Disability, Critical Care and Accident Coverage, Pet Insurance,
Wellness Program, Vacation, Sick Time, 401K with Match,9 paid
holiday's and work/life balance...plus much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
2nd Shift: 2pm - 10:30pm
Keywords: Parkway Products, LLC, Loveland , Quality Inspector, Other , Loveland, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!