Company: Optimal Home Care, Inc.
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Optimal Home Care Inc. is a thriving and growing company that
has served over 34,000 patients since 2004.
We are committed to providing the best possible experience for our
patients, their families, and our staff. We offer astounding
* Competitive benefits package
* 401K plan + 15% matching
* PTO and Paid Holidays
* EAP Program
* Paid Training
* Professional, supportive culture
We are a cutting edge, value driven agency that is looking to add
skilled and passionate individuals to our team. Thank you for
considering Optimal Home Care Inc. for you career aspirations.
The overall goal of this position is to assist in ensuring the
clinical schedules are compliant with agency policy and protocols
as well as state and federal regulations.
Tasks/Duties & Job Responsibilities:
* Provide a team approach to building Optimal's reputation of
quality service, dependability, and ownership of delivering great
care to our patients, sources, and staff.
* Read and respond professionally to emails and phone calls in a
timely and effective manner.
* Receive inbound phone calls and address such questions/needs in a
professional, timely, and comprehensive manner.
* Check and read Admission Order daily (preferably every morning)
and schedules the frequency provided by admitting nurse.
* Check the Patient Profile Report to see if patient is on
pre-admit status (every 15-30 minutes throughout the day) and then
schedule the Start of Care (SOC).
* Check and read the Communications & Physicians Order and
schedules as necessary.
* Check MD Orders that are uploaded into the patient charts and
* Checks Missed Visit report and re-schedules patients as
* Perform scheduling review to patient's files which will identify
deficiencies in charts and help to identify any areas of concern to
* Assist field staff in ensuring clinical schedule(s) are
* Attend meetings (Monthly Administrative Meetings, Weekly Team
Meetings, stand-up meetings, etc.) as requested by the Scheduling
Supervisor and prepares data for such meetings as required.
* Prepare daily, weekly, and other reports as necessary and as
requested by leadership.
* Support other departments by answering questions and providing
expertise to these duties listed.
* Provide feedback and recommendations to the Scheduling Supervisor
to improve effectiveness and efficiency of processes and delivery
of care & customer service.
* May assist in the training and on-boarding of new and/or
Education: High School Diploma or G.E.D. required and Bachelor's
degree from an accredited college or university preferred
Experience: One year of computer and general office duty skills
required; specifically, with Excel experience. One year of
scheduling experience preferred ideally in a Home Health Care
* Effective with both written and verbal communication
* Strong organizational skills and a detailed orientation
* Possess adequate and effective interpersonal skills
* Physically capable to perform basic office type duties
* Some Saturdays
Keywords: Optimal Home Care, Inc., Loveland , Scheduling Coordinator, Other , Loveland, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!