Company: Healthcare Services Group, Inc.
Posted on: July 29, 2022
CookUS-CO-LOVELANDRequisition ID: 2022-420417Shift: Multiple
Shifts AvailableOverviewHealthcare Services Group (HCSG) services
thousands of accounts nationwide and is now hiring a Cook in your
area! With a custom, state of the art training program, there are
engaging opportunities regardless of where you are in your career.
If you crave to learn and want to make a positive impact in your
community, we'd love to have you on our team!Flexible Schedule!What
- Free Telemedicine and Prescription discounts
- Comprehensive Health Coverage
- Paid Holidays and Vacation for eligible employees
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) available
- Transfers available Nationwide. Great for active Military and
- Employee Assistance Programs Position Summary
- Utilizes protective gear in all appropriate functions
- The Cook prepares and serves food including texture modified
and therapeutic diets according to the facility menu.
- Prepares food in accordance with current applicable federal,
state, and local standards, guidelines and regulations, in line
with our established policies and procedures, and, as may be
directed by the Dining Services Director or Chef, to ensure that
quality food service is provided at all times.
- The Cook assists in assuring proper receiving, storage,
preparation, serving, sanitation, and cleaning procedures are
- The Cook must be detail-oriented, well-groomed, act
professionally and must be a team player who works well with
- The Cook must assist dietary aides as necessary, and, directs
other employees with approval and in the absence of the Dining
- The Cook consistently embodies the characteristics necessary to
drive the Company's Purpose, Vision, Values, and DNA.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required. Specialized
training in foodservice is desirable. May be required to
successfully complete an approved sanitation and safety
- Ability to read, speak and understand English, follow
directions and complete tasks.
- Ability to follow time schedules for meal preparation and
- Maintains a neat, clean, well-groomed appearance.
- Dependable, with experience working in facilities utilizing
quantity food production methods.
- General knowledge and understanding of nutrition.
- Ability to read and accurately apply requirements of food tray
- Ability to maintain records and complete reports as
- Written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of quantity food production and serving techniques,
food safety/sanitation requirements and procedures.
- Ability to interact positively with residents, client and other
personnel and the public.
- Compliance with COVID-19 Vaccination Policies, as required by
State, Local, and/or Customers.
- Must be able to lift/carry a maximum of 50 pounds, push/pull a
maximum of 50 pounds, stand, sit, bend and walk for extended
periods of time.
- Must be able to work around food and cleaning products.
- Must live in service area. No relocation costs. $16.00 to
$20.00 per hour is the range for compensation for the position of
Cook. Offered hourly rates for this position are determined based
on applicant qualifications, experience, education, and the
specific needs, aspects, operational considerations, and
requirements of the facility serviced. HCSG is one of the largest
providers of environmental, dining, and nutritional services, and
as such, we continually seek out motivated and professional leaders
to join our team! Our firm commitment to training provides all of
our associates with ample opportunity for self-improvement and
professional growth. We offer equal employment opportunities (EEO)
to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In
addition to federal law requirements, HCSG complies with applicable
state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in
every location where the company has facilities.PI186537945
Keywords: Healthcare Services Group, Inc., Loveland , Cook, Other , Loveland, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!