Company: Sterling Engineering
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Job DescriptionTitle: Purchaser Location: Loveland, CO Hire
Type: Direct hire Job Summary: Purchase and procurement of
materials, supplies, equipment, and services for the operation of
the company. Job Duties:
- Works with Buyers and other departments to determine commodity
needs and delivery schedules.
- Reviews needs and selects suppliers from established supplier
- Follows up on acknowledgements, back orders, expedites delivery
of orders, administers product returns, makes special arrangements
for deliveries, and communicates to department expected delivery
- Participates in the evaluation and feedback of vendor
- Communicates in a professional manner with internal customers,
external customers, and suppliers in the execution of duties.
- Visually inspects requisitions and vouchers. Completes purchase
orders. Processes requisitions for supplies, research products,
clarifies specifications and documents competitive
- A High School diploma.
- Experience in a Manufacturing environment.
- Microsoft Office experience (Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of
measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and
interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment and to prioritize and
manage multiple tasks.
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal and communication
- Negotiation Skills
- Mapics or other operating systems experience. Qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or
Keywords: Sterling Engineering, Loveland , Buyer, Other , Loveland, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!