Restaurant Line Cook
Company: Perkins Restaurant & Bakery - CyHawk Hospitality
Posted on: August 6, 2022
CyHawk Hospitality, Inc., franchisee for Perkins Restaurant and
Bakery is now hiring Cooks for our Perkins Restaurant in
Stop in any time to apply at:
2222 W. Eisenhower Blvd. - Loveland
Benefits of working for us include:
1. Supportive ownership that believes in family
2. Closed on Christmas Day
3. Yearly anniversary checks for continued employment*
4. Free Employee Meals and family discounts*
5. Competitive wages for your experience
6. Paychecks delivered weekly
7. Flexible hours & schedules
8. Structured training program for all positions
9. Referral bonus for great employees who recruit other great
10. Career path that rewards you financially for your advancement
within the company
*Ask manager for details
SUMMARY OF POSITION
Prepares menu items according to company policies, procedures,
programs and performance standards. Responsible for helping to
maintain food costs and maintain cleanliness of the kitchen at all
times. Performs all duties to maximize guest satisfaction and
quality of work environment as directed by Kitchen Manager or
Manager on Duty.
POSITION ACTIVITIES AND TASKS
- Prepares Cooking Items
- Reports to work well-groomed, in clean and proper uniform and
at all times practices good person hygiene.
- Uses, maintains and cleans all kitchen equipment, plus
preparation and storage areas.
- Stocks and rotates products on line to ensure they are within
shelf life standards.
- Has sufficient knowledge of recipes, menu items and prep
procedures to ensure correct portioning, quality, cooking time and
- Prepares prep items according to guest request within company
standards and following food safety and sanitation procedures.
- Controls Food Cost
- Ensures products are accurately portioned and ensures food
products are prepared as specified by recipes.
- Utilizes FIFO (first in first out) standards when preparing
- Maintains Cleanliness
- Maintains cleanliness of the kitchen, prep areas, coolers and
- Follows proper safety procedures and policies concerning food
handling, rotation and storage
- Conducts line sweeps throughout the shift
- Clean as you go throughout the shift
- Understands OSHA requirements and health department
- Cleans all equipment on line and other areas as directed by the
Kitchen manager or Manager on duty.
- Anticipates, identifies and corrects system breakdowns to
achieve maximum guest satisfaction.
- Communicates with Manager on Duty and coworkers regarding
product/service deficiencies, equipment, safety problems. Etc.
- Keeps General Manager and Manager on Duty informed of problems
and/or issues and proposes alternative solutions for
- Assists Team Members
- Preps items according to recipes and procedures
- Assists dishwasher with washing and restocking dishes, pots,
pans and utensils
- Assist front of house staff with cleanliness of dining
- Provides guest service by communicating and cooperating with
the front of house staff.Disclaimer
This position description in not intended, and should not be
construed to be, an exhaustive list of all responsibilities,
skills, efforts or working conditions associated with job. It is
intended, however, to be an accurate reflection of those principle
job elements essential for making decisions related to job
performance, employee development and compensation. As such, the
incumbent may perform other duties and responsibilities as
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee.
Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring
decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All
inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made
directly to the franchise location, and not to Perkins Corporate.
Associated topics: baker, cafeteria, commercial, commercial
kitchen, dinner, food prep, line cook, meat cutter, roasting, wok
Keywords: Perkins Restaurant & Bakery - CyHawk Hospitality, Loveland , Restaurant Line Cook, Other , Loveland, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!