Registered Nurse (RN) - Home Health Visits, Per Diem
Company: BAYADA Home Health Care
Posted on: January 20, 2023
BAYADA Home Health Care is looking for a compassionate and
dedicated per diem Registered Nurse (RN) to join our Fort Collins
Visits office. This office services our adult and geriatric clients
on a per visit basis in territories throughout Larimer and Weld
As a BAYADA home health nurse you will be part of a dedicated team
of professional clinicians. You will be fully trained and set up
for success. You will enjoy caring for your clients on a 1-to-1
basis, in the comfort of their own homes.
BAYADA has a special purpose: to help people of all ages have a
safe home life with comfort, independence, and dignity. We believe
our clients and their families deserve the highest quality home
health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability
- our core values, affording them the opportunity to remain at home
and receive the medical care required.
Registered Nurse (RN) Benefits:
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that
believes in leading with our values.
- Feel confident, safe, and supported with PPE supplies,
comprehensive infection prevention protocol, daily pre-screens, and
close monitoring of the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and
Registered Nurse (RN) Responsibilities:
- Follow a designated care plan in accordance with patient's
- Make home visits to clients in designated geographic
- Perform assigned duties, including administration of
medication, wound care, treatments, and procedures
- Monitor clients' conditions; reporting changes to Clinical or
Client Services Manager
- Follow up with, execute, and properly document doctors'
- Perform client assessments as necessary
- Case management and coordination
- Accurately document observations, interventions, and
evaluations pertaining to client care management and services
provided, utilizing a state-of-the-art touch pad tablet
Qualifications for a Registered Nurse (RN):
- A current license as a Registered Nurse in Colorado.
- A minimum of one year of recent, verifiable clinical
- Prior home care experience strongly preferred, but not
- Graduation from an accredited and approved nursing program, as
indicated by school transcript or diploma.
- Ability to work independently and manage time
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical
records (EMR) preferred.
- Ability to travel to cases as assigned.
- Base Pay, depending upon qualifications and subject to
- $55.00 - $60.00 per point, depending upon experience (total
years and home health)
- To learn more about BAYADA Benefits,
Sponsor- RHHRNAs an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed
home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and
joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All
employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without
regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or
maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status,
military status, or any other similarly protected status in
accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly
encourage applications from people with these identities or who are
members of other marginalized communities.
Keywords: BAYADA Home Health Care, Loveland , Registered Nurse (RN) - Home Health Visits, Per Diem, Other , Loveland, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!