Company: Diverse Lynx
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Desired Competencies (Technical/Behavioral Competency)
1. Good hands on experience on AS400(IBM i) servers.
2. Must have skill to support operation and maintenance of IBM I
3. Experience on PTF upgrade, Application installations
4. Toubleshooting of IBM i Operating system related issues.
5. Experience in As400 Security Management.
6. Experience in Backup and Restoration on AS400 systems
1. Experience on upgrade of IBM i Operating system.
2. Knowledge of TCP/IP networking on AS/400 servers.
3. Familiar with ITIL procedures. Worked on Incident, Change and
4. Automating tasks using CL programming
5. Good communication and client handling skills.
Responsibility of / Expectations from the Role
This position is responsible for the day to day AS/400 operational
24/7 support of AS/400 server environment.
It includes support on Operation and maintenance of AS/400
Work with various support and application teams to resolve/prevent
various issues and escalations.
Should take a lead and drive various projects independently.
Diverse Lynx LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive due consideration for employment
without any discrimination. All applicants will be evaluated solely
on the basis of their ability, competence and their proven
capability to perform the functions outlined in the corresponding
role. We promote and support a diverse workforce across all levels
in the company.
Keywords: Diverse Lynx, Loveland , AS400 Administrator, Other , Loveland, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!