Company: Parkway Products, LLC
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Job Summary:This position provides Quality Engineering support
and manages company documents regarding quality issues, measurement
data and measurement techniques, statistical methods and analysis,
and regulatory issues. Furthermore, this position assists with
adhering to record retention policies, safeguard information and
retrieve data more effectively while maintaining company guidelines
and new laws initiated to protect the consumer and proprietary
records. This position manages the quality and regulatory aspects
of mold and assembly qualification from initial customer contact,
through project development, to ongoing manufacturing support. The
position is largely self-directed.Supervisory Responsibilities:May
be called upon to assist, train, or direct the project efforts of
quality department staffDuties/Responsibilities:
- Provide support to project development teams regarding quality
issues, measurement data and measurement techniques, statistical
methods and analysis, and regulatory issues.
- Review and interpret customer blueprints and specifications for
- Communicate with customers to understand and define their
quality requirements. Negotiate requirements when appropriate.
- Use designed experiments and FMEA techniques to identify robust
processes and to improve existing ones. Obtain, verify, analyze,
and present necessary measurement data to evaluate conformance to
specification and to prove process capability.
- Includes oversight of calibration process to assure accuracy
and correct interpretation.
- Conduct statistical studies of process capability and process
control, and provide recommendations to product and process
engineers on how to achieve capability.
- Creates and maintains molding and assembly Quality Plans for
new and acquisition projects. Includes specifying process-control
and inspection criteria, and selecting measurement techniques.
- Identify the need for custom gages and gage systems, obtain and
qualify them, and when required, manage their design and
- Manages internal and external audit process
- Approves work instructions, SOPs, forms, and other QMS
- Leads facility Material Review Board and identifies trends in
nonconforming product for improvement
- Works with facility process owners to manage risk mitigation
- Compiles and leads ISO Management Review process
- Manages supplier performance review including self-audits,
supplier quality manual, and corrective action processes
- Store, manage and track company documents.
- Organize and maintain documents, adhering to company document
lifecycle procedures including archiving obsolete and inactive
- Implement processes and tools, provide system reports, maintain
and update electronic information systems, distribute approved
documents, and verify accuracy of all documentation.
- Manage and control the retrieval of documents; receive and
process Requests for Information (RFI) from employees or clients
and maintain the requests via tracking logs including the creation
of new templates.
- Review and edit documents submitted for revision changes or
- Oversee the Engineering Change Notice (ECN) process, including
all ECN requests generated internally or from customers.
- Responsible for maintenance and accuracy of all Job Data
Packages (JDPs), including updating the documentation in a timely
- Update and author all Quality Management System (QMS)
Documentation per the direction of the Quality Manager and all
process responsible parties.
- Periodically, train employees on records management procedures
and policies, which include documentation, retention, retrieval,
destruction and disaster recovery.
- File migration and auditing.
- Administrative tasks as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.Required Skills/Abilities:
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Microsoft Office Software (Word, Excel, Access and
- Must be task oriented, with the ability to adjust multiple
priorities in a short period of time.
- Ability to interact with employees at all levels of the
- Completion of "Fundamentals of Injection Molding" Paulson
- Ability to quickly build strong working relationships with
business partners and colleagues
- Must be extremely organized, accurate and detail oriented
- English language proficiency to include verbal and written
- Ability to work overtime as required.
- Must be able to pass all pre-employment screenings.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful
environment. Education and Experience:
- B.S. Degree in an engineering or applied science discipline
- 5-7 years' experience in the Quality Engineering/Assurance
Field with at least 2 years' experience with plastic injection
molding and a minimum of 2 years' experience in applying SPC
- Background ISO9001 environment required. Similar quality system
experience such as AS9100, ISO13485 or IATF16949 welcome.
- ASQ certification preferred.
- Computer experience with Windows, Excel, Word, and
Outlook.Benefits:Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Long Term
& Short Term Disability, Critical Care and Accident Coverage, Pet
Insurance, Wellness Program, Vacation, Sick Time, 401K with Match,9
paid holiday's and work/life balance...plus much more! Equal
Opportunity Employer 1st Shift: 8:00am - 5:00pmPI202042979
Keywords: Parkway Products, LLC, Loveland , Quality Engineer, Other , Loveland, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!