Company: Coloscapes Concrete
Posted on: March 15, 2023
WE NEED CONCRETE FINISHERS -IN THE -FORT COLLINS AREA! - -The
pay range is -$23 - $32/HR (DOE)Duties and Responsibilities in all
weather conditions: -
- Assist in building and positioning forms for pouring concrete
and dismantling forms after use
- Dig ditches and levels earth to grade specifications.
- Erect and disassemble scaffolding, shoring, braces, and other
- Mix concrete and mortar and various patching compounds.
- Clean the construction site to eliminate possible hazards.
- Install and tie rebar and wire mesh.
- Install handrails.
- Install all types of joints, i.e., expansion, construction &
- Load and unload trucks and haul and hoist materials.
- Care, clean, and organize form material in shops, trucks, and
at a job site.
- Inspect and maintain vehicle supplies and equipment while
reporting any mechanical problems encountered with vehicles and
equipment and immediately notify the supervisor.
- Report any unsafe work practices or safety hazards encountered
on the job to the Foreman / Foreman Lead.
- Use of abrasive tools or machines to grind, scrape, sand, or
polish surfaces, such as concrete surfaces, for cleaning or
- Spread, level, and smooth concrete using rake, shovel, hand or
power trowel, hand or power screed, and float.
- Hold plumb bobs, sighting rods, and other equipment to aid in
establishing reference points and lines.
- Erect scaffolding and ladders for assembling structures above
- May be required to perform tasks from other job descriptions
depending on available work and schedules, i.e., wall/foundation
building as form setter, earthwork, etc.Experience, Education, and
- 1 - 2 Years of experience in a similar position/industry
-Skills and Continuing Education:
- Learn the responsibilities of the position within 30 days.
- Accomplish tasks with minimal supervision.
- Operate small equipment such as walk-behind saw, compactor,
drills, skid steer, circular saw, power trowels, laser, etc.
- Certifications - To obtain the following during employment:
- OSHA 10 Hour
- Forklift Operator
- Skid Steer OperatorBenefits:
--- Medical / Dental / Vision Insurance
--- Life and AD&D Insurance
--- Supplemental Insurance through Aflac
--- 401(k) Program
--- Sick PayOnce a conditional job offer is given, a pre-employment
drug and background screening must be passed.Coloscapes Concrete,
where great teams are built and the foundation to a great career is
laid.Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Coloscapes Concrete, Loveland , Concrete Finisher, Other , Loveland, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...