2nd Shift : CNC Technician Level I
Company: Parkway Products, LLC
Posted on: March 14, 2023
New Employees Eligible for $1500 Sign-On Bonus!! Job Summary:
Supports CNC production and provides set up, program review, and
troubleshooting.Supervisory Responsibilities:None.Duties and
- Confers, communicates, and works with management and other
supervisors to resolve production problems and provide
- Assist with training for CNC operation along with Shift
- Ensures all safety and cleanliness requirements are enforced
- Plans machining by studying work orders, blueprints, materials,
specifications, orthographic drawings, reference planes, locations
of surfaces, and machining parameters; interpreting geometric
dimensions and tolerances (GD&T).
- Set up of CNC mills indicating production fixtures.
- Verifies machine settings by measuring positions, first-run
part, sample work pieces, and adjusting offsets and machine as
- Maintains part specifications by observing drilling, machining,
boring, and tapping; taking measurements, detecting malfunctions,
troubleshooting processes, adjusting and reprogramming controls,
sharpening and replacing worn tools, and adhering to quality
assurance procedures and processes.
- Work with the maintenance department to ensure daily
maintenance is performed. (coolant and filters are replaced,
- Set Up and qualification of Trim Dies, as needed. Required
- Basic machining knowledge of Cartesian coordinate systems,
cutting tools, and tool holding principles. Basic Print reading
skills and conceptual knowledge of GD&T.
- Knowledge of machining technology.
- Ability to offset diameters at the machine to adjust
dimensions, can competently use calipers, micrometers, and other
handheld measuring tools typical to a machining environment.
- Ability to load a program and navigate the CNC control to reset
the machine and restart programs.
- Must be able to perform moderate to heavy physical demand
involving lifting and moving of equipment.
- Driven by process improvement and continuous improvement.
- Strong math skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize responsibilities in a fast
paced production environment.
- Ability to make judgements and decisions based on company
policies and procedures.
- Must be able to work standing for extended periods of time and
maintain dexterity when handling parts and components.
- Ability to operate a forklift, hoist, and pallet jack.
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills as well
as good reading skills to be able to read machine manuals and
trouble shoot problems as needed.
- Ability to pass a criminal background check as well as drug and
- Basic understanding of 5S principles preferred, but not
required. Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED required and technical degree (2 or
4 year) preferred.
- Minimum two years' experience in set up and operation of CNC
machines. Physical Requirements:
- Must be able to stand entire shift (8+ hrs.).
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Requires manual dexterity.
- Moderate physical demand involving lifting and moving of
materials and equipment.
- Frequently moves from waist level to floor level.
Benefits:Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Long Term & Short
Term Disability, Critical Care and Accident Coverage, Pet
Insurance, Wellness Program, Vacation, Sick Time, 401K with Match,9
paid holiday's and work/life balance...plus much more! Equal
Opportunity Employer 2nd Shift: 2:00pm - 10:30pmPI207433237
Keywords: Parkway Products, LLC, Loveland , 2nd Shift : CNC Technician Level I, Professions , Loveland, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...