Maintenance Tech II
Company: Nordson Corporation
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Collaboration drives Nordson's success as a market leader in
Industrial Precision Solutions and Advanced Technology. Our
employees thrive in an environment where we help each other reach
our personal best and enable our company to continuously improve
and grow, and our customers to succeed. You will find Nordson
employees sharing our success by giving back in the communities
around the world where we live and work.
Nordson MEDICAL designs, engineers and manufactures complex devices
and components with applications in wound healing, surgical and
minimally invasive, fluid management, pulmonology and
interventional and structural heart. Our pioneering Advanced
Polymers team was the first to manufacture and supply medical
balloons to the medical device industry.-- Nordson MEDICAL works
with doctors, start-ups and large medical companies around the
world at any point in the product lifecycle, from concept to launch
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Safely troubleshoots, repairs, and executes all preventive
maintenance tasks on injection molding related equipment required
in manufacturing operations.
- Dismantles machinery and equipment to gain access for
preventive maintenance or repair diagnoses.-- Removes and replaces
worn or defective parts.-- Cleans and lubricates shafts, pulleys,
gears, bearings, bushings, etc.-- Repairs hoses, wiring, valves,
etc., reassembles and verifies proper function.
- Must be able to perform injection unit teardown, cleaning,
inspection, measure and reassembly.
- Inspects and tests machinery and equipment to detect causes of
- Must be able to interpret electrical drawings and schematics in
the troubleshooting process.
- Ability to perform job functions with a meticulous and anal
attention to detail for completing the job correct the first
- Ability to train other technicians on injection molding
equipment as required.
- Analyzes Fault Reports and service requests from personnel,
diagnoses and determines appropriate course of action, accurately
documents all work, findings and expenses in the appropriate
interface, closes work orders and service requests in a timely
manner according to procedure.
- Effectively communicates with outside equipment suppliers to
obtain competitive quotes, resolve equipment performance,
maintenance, and reliability issues.
- Efficiently shares information, ideas, and experiences with
coworkers to contribute to the team atmosphere of continual
improvement and effective/efficient processes.
- Maintains meticulous housekeeping with regard to work areas,
tools, instruments and other company equipment to continually
reflect the high standards of the company.
- Performs purchasing duties for the replacement of equipment
components using the company's ERP software to generate, process,
receive and close Purchase Orders; where applicable, administers
the proper and appropriate use of a company-supplied credit card
including maintaining an electronic account and submitting timely
month-end statements for approval.
- Other duties as assigned.Nordson Medical offers a comparable
benefit package, including:
- Pay: $31.00-$39.00 hour paid bi-weekly
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance / Pandemic Leave
- Short Term Disability / Bereavement / Adoption Assistance /
Vacation / 401(k) Match
- Long Term Disability / Member Life & AD&D / Family and
Medical Leave / Member Optional Life
- Spouse/Child Optional Life / Optional AD&D / Healthcare and
Dependent Care Flexible Spending
- Whole Life Insurance / Critical Illness Insurance / Legal Plan
/ Military LeaveNordson Corporation provides equal employment
opportunity to all applicants and employees. No person is to be
discriminated against in any aspect of the employment relationship
due to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry,
disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic
information, citizenship status, marital status, pregnancy, veteran
status or any other status protected by applicable federal, state,
or local law. All employment offers are contingent upon successful
completion of our pre-employment drug screening and
background/criminal check, consistent with applicable laws.Third
party recruiters and agencies should not contact employees of
Nordson or its subsidiaries directly. Any resumes sent to a hiring
manager or submitted to Nordson employees are considered
unsolicited and property of Nordson. Nordson will not pay a
placement fee unless the agency or recruiter has a signed contract
with Nordson's Human Resources department in advance of submitting
a candidate for consideration. Verbal and written approvals will
not be considered a valid contract for service.
Keywords: Nordson Corporation, Loveland , Maintenance Tech II, Professions , Loveland, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!